Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016: WOTY!

Family. Coffee. Train Track building. Take a walk. Watch Doctor Who. And who knows, maybe get some crafting fun in! ;)

I'm vegging out with the fam today, and like every New Year's Day I think about the upcoming year. Changes, plans, budgets (blah!), vacations, renovations, play dates, appointments....yup all on the list! This reflection usually evokes a variety of emotions...including some tears. My babies are growing up. That one usually hits me like a ton of bricks-->my youngest is turning one in a month?! WHAT?<-- The other one that I am worrying about; but giving it fully to God, is our finances. My maternity leave is up mid January. Which is where my new venture in photography comes in! Check out my new website here. Anyway...my ramblings bring me to this....

My Word of the Year is BE.

I want to be. I want to be a servant to and for Christ. I want to be bold in my walk with God. I want to be present --> with my family; my husband, my kids. I want to be brave in my new venture with my photography business. I want to be happy--> making changes and being happy with what I (we) already have. I want to be positive--> Look for the good in situations. I want to be strong--> I am working on getting healthy and getting strong through exercise and eating clean. I want to be the best person I can be this 2016 year.


"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."
Colossians 3:23


No comments:

Post a Comment