Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Bible Journaling

The start to a fresh year of journaling! I love learning new techniques and splashing the paint around! Some are finished; some are works in progress....lots of inspiration on the Journaling Bible Community. A couple of these are inspired by Tai Bender & Jennifer Williams.
I'm so enjoying diving in the word! Thank you Jesus!
I am working through some personal blahs right now...and turning to God through it is not always easy. But this is helping me stay focused and remembering that He will get me through it!
I am really hoping that come February I will have another group of gals over to journal with me! Looking at 3 nights per month! Giving it to God and letting Him direct this path.
-->Go create.art. <--

No comments:

Post a Comment